My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Maize Maze!!

It's Wisconsin - what can I say?? And yesterday was a beautiful day...So every year we go... And invariably it's like 82 degrees and I am trying to figure out what "fall" tradition we are trying to enjoy in the "summer" heat... But hey - there is hot cider and cider donuts. And those cider donuts are YUM!! But I digress...

So they give you a map - what good it does I have no idea...
We all end up making that face at one point or another. And usually I end up just taking off willy nilly just to feel like we are going somewhere...

This maze had a bridge where you could get a little perspective... "Wow! Look at all that corn!"

Oh yeah... Now we're having fun...

Either way, it was a beautiful day. And like I said - the apple cider donuts are the YUM!!


Scenery wasn't too bad either... I do so love the fall foliage. Even when it's 82 degrees. And hey - gotta count those blessings! It could be winter!