My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Memmemna - Memmena - Memmena...

Because seriously, I got nothing else. And I just want to run away from the news for a while...

1. What time did you get up this morning?
Get up or wake up?? Because I wake up at 5:00. I generally get up between 6 and 6:30.

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Yes! Set in platinum please??

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Iron Man. Yep - it's been a while...

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Grey's Anatomy

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Whatever savory leftover thing I can find.

6. What is your favorite cuisine?
I love all Asian inspired foods. Yummy!

7. What food do you dislike?
Horseradish - and anything that has horseradish in it! Blech!!

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
XM Channel 26

10. What kind of car do you drive?
A Chevy Uplander

11. Favorite sandwich?
I love all things sandwichy - pannini's are a big favorite right now.

12. What characteristic do you despise the most?
Disloyalty. The 9th circle of hell is truly for traitors. I do not abide Blue Falcons (read: Buddy Fuckers) at all.

13. Biggest fear?
Fear itself.

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on
vacation, where would you go?
Sky's the limit - I would love to travel the world...

15. Favorite brand of clothing?
Shit, I don't know. If it fits I like it!

16. Where would you like to retire to?
No idea... I just want to get to the point of retirement.

17. First kiss? Name?
6th Grade. Kevin Redman

18. Favorite sport to watch?
College football - but only if OU is winning.

19. Furthest place you are sending this?
Who the hell knows?

20. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
Send?? What is this send thing??

21. Person you expect to send it back first?
Ok - now you're just being irritating...

22. Favorite saying?
Recently?? "Oh Fuck oh Dear!" It covers a lot...

23. Morning person or a night person?
Morning!!

24. What is your shoe size?
A very frightening ladies 12. I am tough to tip over, I guess.

25. Any new news you'd like to share with us?
The news is depressing. I turned it off.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A princess, a nurse, or a spy.

27. How are you today?
Fine.

28. When is your birthday?
November 13th

29. What is your favorite candy?
I am not much of a candy girl but I do enjoy the occasional Snickers bar (mini!) or Hot Tamales

30. What is your favorite flower?
I like 'em all...

31. Favorite drink?
Wine

32. What are you listening to right now?
Silence in my house. It's a beautiful thing...

33. What was the last thing you ate?
a bit of cheese

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Red

35. How is the weather right now?
Cool and crisp. It's sunny and maybe 52?

36. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Christina

37. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Huh?? Sending again??

38. Favorite restaurant?
Carrabbas. Mmmmmmm.....

39. Hair color?
Blondarooney!!

40. Siblings?
One. My younger brother lives in Phoenix.

41. Children?
Computa and Sporta

42. Favorite Day of the year?
This year?? The day after freeking election day. November 5th.

43. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I liked books.

44. Summer or winter?
Fall

45. Chocolate or vanilla?
Yes!

46. Do you want your friends to meme along with you?
Sure! If they feel so inclined!


47. When was the last time you cried?
Why?? Do I look sad??

48. What is under your bed?
The leaf for the dining room table.

49. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Tanya. We met in the second grade. She is my friend to this day.

Okay kids - that's all I've got for now. Back to life...