My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Well, that doesn't happen very often...

I ran the girls to school this morning, and returned home famished. WxMan was up and about and hungry too, so I proceeded to try to come up with a yummy idea for breakfast.

We agreed on a little something something and I got to cooking. I discovered about half way through that I was missing a key ingredient and some spices - no worries, I thought... I could just wing it.

WRONG. Wrongetty, wrong, wrong, wrong...

It was in-frickin-edible. I threw it out. Good lord.

I don't remember the last time I F.U.B.A.R.ed something so bad in the kitchen that I had to throw it away!!

I hope that I haven't lost my touch... And damn it, I'm still hungry.