My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Summer on the brain...

...and I have it bad!

Case in point - at the grocery store this morning (note to self - remember to not go when I'm hungry!!) everything I even thought about picking up cane with the same subconscious thought:
"But does ________ go with corn on the cob??"

Mmmmmm.... Corn on the cob... Butter.... salt... ::drool::

So what's for dinner? Smoked baby back pork ribs, corn on the cob, cole slaw, fresh tomatoes, and strawberries. If y'all are in the neighborhood you're welcome to drop by...

Like I said - summer on the brain. Let's remind me of this when I am complaining about the bugs and the heat, okay? For now I am going to go plant pretty flowers...

Hey, if I am going to eat like it's summer - it better look like summer outside, right?