My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

New digs...

...and new pictures! From inside this time! Hooray!

We're getting there, anyway. And even without our fixtures and counter tops I am beyond happy with the progress. I spent all night mentally moving furniture around. (I'm exhausted, btw...)

Here's what we've got... (Click to embiggen if you feel so inclined...)

The kitchen - I am loving this cabinetry...









The living room. I have the spot for the Christmas tree all picked out.









The basement - so much potential! And we have a plan... Serious fun.









As you come down the stairs into the foyer and the formal dining room (soon to be my office). I just love the loftiness of the space...










Computa and Sporta seem pretty happy with the choices we've made...






















Now maybe I will be more motivated to pack...