My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, May 21, 2007

It's Monday!

And you know what that means!

No?

It means (among other things) that I get a freeking turn on the computer! Whoohoo!!

...

Hey, c'mon - I'm trying here... You got to celebrate what you can, you know?

And today I am celebrating a restoration of the house after much weekend frivolity and activity, the fact that it is going to be sunny and 80 today, and that I have more flowers to plant... (In movable containers thankyouverymuch).

Life is good. And it's going to get better! More about that later in the week - but there it is.

WxMan is off all week. We'll see if we can get some major packing and organization done. Heh.

Today of course, he has scheduled himself to hang out and play video games with our good buddy AkshunJ - so I'm thinking maybe tomorrow.

That's okay. Everybody needs a day to relax... Hear the whisper...
{{And mine is coming. Four more days.... Even better than *this* description of a little vacation. Ha! Love it... Makes me wish the girls had a sandbox.}}
Alrighty then - flowers beckon. (Can't you just see them? Waving at me with their little leaves??) Time to go get this party started.