My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, May 07, 2007

Gone fishin' golfing...

No, really! Though I won't be doing the actual "golfing" per se. That's because I golf like this:

Only with multiple repeats of the WHIFF. And cussing. A lot of cussing.

It's not good.

But I can definitely drive the golf cart and enjoy the sunshine - usually without much cussing even! So while I am off to play - I will post the brain bender a tad early today so you can play too! Ready?

-----------------------

Place the same three letters in each blank below to make four different words.
  • CAN_____
  • CAR_____
  • POS_____
  • HAL_____

-------------------------

And there you have it. Like always, the answers will be found later in the comments. See you then!