My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, May 04, 2007

Bugging out...

Alternate title "Docking with the Mother Ship"

At least that's what it looks like to me as we prepare to make my house look even more like nobody really lives here...
No kids or dogs here! C'mon in!

















And no - Sporta's shirt was *not* that dirty - I just wanted to block out the writing and my photoshop skillz suck. (And Computa isn't here to show me how to do it right.) ;-)

So really - we back right up to the house so our aging pups (who no longer have any vertical lift) can just hop in. Saves both their dignity and my back. It's a win-win.

And I get to do it *again* later today... *sigh* Hopefully this time the realtor won't show up a half hour early like she did last night. Gah!

Oh! And here's a question - I know it's a good idea to have the house smelling like bread or cookies when you have folks coming through, but what would be so bad about the house smelling like BBQ?? Huh??

I have some smoked babyback ribs that sound really really good for dinner... And it just feels like animal cruelty to load both dogs and my nesco roaster full of smoked yummy goodness and then hit the road. You think?