My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, May 28, 2007

All that and a bag of chips...

And I am soon headed home after a weekend with friends that was beyond fabulous...

Southern Hospitality?? Alive and well. And apparently originating at Casa de Feisty and emanating from here in waves. I thought *I* was a hostess?? Oh my - Christina and Dash take hosting to whole other levels... I have never felt so welcomed and comfortable.

Christina has a round up of events as does Trooper Gal , Oddybobo and a bit from Sam. I have many wonderful folks soon to be added to my sidebar. To say it was a wonderful time filled with great food and laughter is to compare an anthill with Lone Mountain. While true, the reality was just so much bigger and better.

Thanks so much for everything Dash, Christina, Wee One and Sweet One - you're just the best of the best...

And as for the rest - I'll have a better description later. But I couldn't have envisioned spending time with a better group of people... Y'all rock.