My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, May 25, 2007

My bags are packed...

...I'm ready to go.

I'm standing here outside your door.


I hate to wake you up to say goodbye....

'Cuz I'm leaving on a jet plane.

I Don't know when I'll be back again...


-------

Okay - that part's not true. I'll be back Monday.

But I *am* going on a lovely little vacation just for fun - solo - first time in an absolute AGE.

Mom's don't get days off.

Hours or minutes - yes. Whole days?? No... Whole freeking weekends?? Unheard of... I will be sharing time with wonderful friends - I am so blessed....

And I'm going... Whoohoo!

So blogging will be... or not... we'll see...

Y'all play nice. I'll be watching and I'll home soon....