My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Party Went Great!

In spite of some issues with the hotel... Hoo boy, are they going to hear from me. I'd wish them luck, but frankly I am not feeling all that charitable, thanks.

Swimming was great, lots of yummy kid friendly snacks consumed, and no tears. Oh yeah - it was a great time. No sleep really, but a great time. Sporta and Computa thoroughly enjoyed their friends.

You 'spoze it is too early for me to have a glass of wine? Yeah. Well soon...

Anyway, everybody has gone to there respective homes and we girls de casa One for the Road are pooped. Sisters too pooped to bicker...

That's tired, folks.

Anyway, I am going to go enjoy my book. If I can remember how to read...

Kids parties are not for the faint of heart. Just sayin'...