My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday the 13th...

Is one of my favorite days of the year!

No really, I love Friday the Thirteenth!! It's an absolutely lucky day for me.

You see, just a few *cough* years ago on a snowy Friday in November I was born on the 13th. Lucky day.

And a lucky day for a few other thirteener's I know. Rave is a thirteener, Oddybobo is too, even my hubby WxMan is a thirteener!

13 is a great number!

And today I want to give a special shout out to another thirteener in my life.

60 years ago today my Dad became a thirteener.

I'm not sure how many fridays there have been, but I feel confident that more than a few Friday the Thirteenth's have been good days for him....

Happy Birthday, Pop!!

Just for fun, I got you a little something. It's your favorite after all... :-)