My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

So what are you doing today??

Me?? I'm cleaning house and preparing for my company to arrive. Getting things squared away for next week.

As always, while doing housework I find/see things that just make me scratch my head in wonder.

Today it was the discovery of peanut butter on one of the bathroom faucet handles.

Uh.... Hmmmmm.

Ooookaaaay... Do I even *want* to know why??

Probably not.

And then there was this little scene...

It looks like they all crawled across the floor and then, too exhausted to make it all the way up and into the hamper, were forced to huddle together for warmth at the base of Mount Laundreas.

I just don't get it.

How freeking hard is it to put things *in* the hamper???

Pretty hard, it would seem...

Maybe I should just wonder about the peanut butter instead - there's bound to be an easier explanation there...