My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My momma always said...

...that miracles happen every day.

Some people don't think so, but they DO!
(Yes, that line is from here...)

Today, I experienced my own little miracle first hand. Goes to show that not only am I easy to please these days, but I still find tremendous pleasure in even the smallest things...

The light came on in the clothes dryer today.

A light.

A light inside the clothes dryer.

A light that illuminates the inside of the dryer when the door is opened.

I didn't even know that the dryer *had* a light! I've only had the thing five previously dark years....

I really, really like that it has a light.

:-)

And yes ~ I realize that I am marked truly as a Mom that sh*t like this makes me so happy...

I have a light in my dryer.

Light is good.