My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

God knows....

...the answer to today's brain bender. I am sure of it. Ready to play??

---------------------

To the best of the handy dandy discount MENSA calendar's knowledge, only one other word can be made from all of the letters in the word ETHOLOGICALLY using each letter only once.

What is the word?

------------------------

Seems pretty straight forward. And like always the answer will be found in the comments later.

I am once again weighing my options... Do I go run around and try to get a bunch of housework done that nobody but me cares about? OR do I take a nap?? Hmmmmm.... Housework?? Or nap??

I think I'll sleep on it and get back to you.

Update: My friend Rave from Quid Nunc is today's official smartypants. Whoohoo! And she is dealing with a bit of disappointment - lend her some cheer, will ya?