My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, July 21, 2006

I really should go take a shower....

...but I just poured a glass a wine and this chair feels damn good.

The good news? My house is clean. Thanks in part to a four hour phone conversation with Rave from Quid Nunc (can you believe it was four hours, Rave???)

Everything got picked up, bathrooms were scrubbed and kitchen floor got done, sheets got changed, the dishwasher was unloaded - loaded and run - and unloaded again, and laundry got folded. All while while we giggled and chatted and solved all kinds of issues. It was great.

The bad news? While my house is clean - I am not. Ugh. And I have clean sheets to crawl into tonight so rectifying that situation should be a priority right about now.

--------

update: 7:45pm

Okay, so now I am bathed. While I was writing this post another blogger (Oddybobo) called and I got to get all caught up with her. Heh. I am serious - if you ever have the chance to chat with other bloggers you SHOULD - Eventually your house will get clean and you will too.

And *that* is always a good thing. Heh.