My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Cloudy and gray....

....and that's okay.

I'm taking today off. It's a good day for jammie pants and comfort food. We have movies to watch and books to read. Minimal laundry to do and it's April Fool's Day so by in large it's a good day just to stay at home.

I may get into an mood to do some de-cluttering and organizing. Or not. It's nice to have the option.

I almost posted a yummy Greek salad recipe for the carnival, but then I remembered that they are doing a "spoof" carnival this week. The recipe is too good to get lost in a bunch of fake recipes, so I'll hold off until next week. Can't wait to see what does end up in the carnival though - should be funny.

Speaking of "spoofs" You should go and check out the very fake Harvey's Badder Example! Lot's of funny folks from around the blogosphere have taken the time to poke a little fun at our favorite blogfather. We love you Harvey! Even if you are the consummate Bad Example.

Oh and see?? This is why I think it's a good idea to stay home today... Good grief, Dude! Didn't anybody ever tell you not to play in the street???