My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, February 17, 2006

No math today....

Thank heavens! (I am speaking for my self of course.... Some of you crazy people like the math questions!) Happy Friday! Here is today's brain bender:

---------------

Fill in the blanks to complete the word below.

_ X _ I _ G _ _ S _ _ D

---------------

I have a sleepover/birthday party to prepare for, so I am off. [ear plugs? check. Advil? check. activities (in the event of boredom)? check. wine? check.]

Answer to follow in the comments later....

Update: Today's official smartypants is jvh from Showcase of a Shattered Mind. Whoohoo!

Again, I wish you happy Friday! Thanks for playin' y'all.

[Just curious, can you hear the giggling from there? We are maxed out on the giggle factor at my house.....]