My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Partaaaayy!

Well the party has ended over at Tammi's World (note to self -- do NOT lose bets with bloggers... Do NOT lose bets with bloggers!) And it looks like she's got her place all cleaned up! Just in time for....

FRITZ FEST 06!!!

That 1 Guy at Drunken Wisdom has put together quite the shindig replete with a yummy menu, cocktails, and bloggers from every direction. Even with computer issues he has managed to get this whole deal pulled together! The best part is that I get to go too!! Whoohoo!

The sitter is booked, I've got my map and directions printed out, Harvey over at Bad Example supplied a phone number for Fritz's Wooden Nickel (just in case those of us who are super directionally challenged get really lost...) so I am all set!

This is going to be great! I can think of no better way to knock out the gray weather Wisconsin blahs. I bet That 1 Guy has even arranged for this sunshine I awoke to just to set the tone! (Well, okay, maybe not...) Either way, I am looking forward to this little party for sure!

Now, if I can just manage to not get lost....