My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Math for a Monday

Time to dust off those braincells. Ready to play??

--------------------

One year ago, Mike was twice as old as Dean is now. One year from now, Dean will be two thirds as old as Mike is now. (Neither is a teenager yet.)

How old are they?

-----------------------

Okay! And might I just add that I am glad that neither Mike nor Dean live in my house. I've been there, done that age and it's exhausting!

You know what to do - the answers will be found later in the comments.

And hey! One for the Road is hitting the road later this week. Anybody want to volunteer to host the Brain Benders while I'm gone??

Update: Whoohoo! jvh from Showcase of a Shattered Mind is today's official smartypants!