My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Finish the sentence...

"You can put lipstick on a Jackass..."
No, no - I kid!! Not *that* sentence. "Finish the Sentence" is a meme I swiped from One Happy Dog Speaks. And it's waaaay more fun than listening to all of the political posturing today...

Ready?

----------------
Finish the sentence….

1. My uncle once: told me he was Switzerland. And that he'd always have my back. He did...

2. Never in my life: have I been to France. No plans on going either - and that's okay.

3. When I was five: I was stunned to discover that the other Kindergartners couldn't read.

4. High school was: Meh. Wouldn't want to go through it again. Let's just leave it at that...

5. I will never forget: how important it is to love and cherish people while they are with us. It's a good lesson to learn.

6. Once I met: Harry Connick Jr. And he was a super nice guy!

7. There’s this girl I know: who totally gets me. Thank God...

8. Once, at a bar: I served Weird Al Yankovic and his entourage for hours... He not only wasn't funny - he was a dick.

9. By noon, I’m usually: Making my list for the following day.

10. Last night: I slept. Always a good thing...

11. If only I had: more patience. Not going to pray for it though!

12. Next time I go to church: I won't be praying for patience!

13. What worries me most: whether I am raising strong women with the tools for success.

14. When I turn my head left I see: A painting.

15. When I turn my head right I see: Fox News on the TV.

16. You know I’m lying when: forget it - I have a poker face. You won't know. And I don't lie much, anyway...

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: the great physical shape I was in.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: ??? Who gives a shit?

19. By this time next year: it will again be Fall in Wisconsin.

20. A better name for me would be: ...................better than Rich? Hmmmm... Can't think of one.

21. I have a hard time understanding: the mentality of the far Liberal left and calculus. Equally.

22. If I ever go back to school: hell will have frozen over. Get a blanket.

23. You know I like you if: there is no *if* - believe me, you can tell...

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: my family and friends.

25. Take my advice: or not. Entirely up to you. (But just between you and me? I know what I am talking about...)

26. My ideal breakfast is: something savory. No donuts for me, thanks.

27. A song I love but do not have is: ??? I have a lot of great stuff on my mp3.

28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: have fries at Hansel and Gretel's. Seriously. Shoestring fries with this AWESOME seasoning salt come on a platter and are served with homemade Roquefort dressing. Delish!

29. Why won’t people: fucking think before they speak. And when did it become ok to be rude??

30. If you spend a night at my house: Expect to laugh a LOT and eat really really well.

31. I’d stop my wedding so: we could go have fun. For the record, my "wedding" lasted 8 minutes. The party?? Much much longer...

32. The world could do without: Michael Moore.

33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: lick Michael Moore. Bleeeeeech.

34. My favourite blonde(s) : are my two daughters. And my Mom. : )

35. Paper clips are more useful than: lots of things.

36. If I do anything well it’s: cook for, feed, and take care of people.

37. I can’t help but: be really sarcastic at times.

38. I usually cry: when there is nothing important on the line. In a crisis I am as cool as they come...

39. My advice to my child/nephew/niece: remember to enjoy your life and the people in it. And pick up after yourself, fer Gottsake.

40. And by the way: we should all find ways to laugh more. Especially when things get tough.

------------------------------

So, wanna play?? I am all ears!!