My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The good news??

I managed to get my shirt on correctly today - yay!

The bad news??

I have an invisible hatchet protruding from my skull. @$#%$@# migraines...

WxMan has gone off to golf. (These are the winter is coming!! winter is coming!! panicky weeks of the "golf season" up here....)

And I have but a couple of short hours before the girls get home - I kinda want to just go hit the patio with a good book! But with no new reading material on hand, and the whole bright sunlight = stabby stabby pain thing going on, hmmmmmm...

Subborn as I am - I might just do it anyway... After all, winter is coming!! winter is coming!!

Not just the mantra of golfers apparently...