My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Belize Day 2

The boys went fishing! And we went to town. It's all good...

Whoohoo! Another water taxi ride!
Our first stop off the dock took us right past a Belizean pre-school. And while it looked a bit... Uh... primitive - it was certainly cheerful and colorful.

The streets of San Pedro were calm on that Monday. Later in the week we really had to watch our step!
Sporta, Wee One and Computa all chillin' in front of a store...

We stopped at Fido's for lunch - the views were beyond spectacular. And the food? Oh yeah!! I had the Conch Sandwich and Christina's Sweet One shared some delectable calamari - yummy!!

Here is Sweet One hanging on the deck - looking very chill...

Here *I* am - not looking quite so chill. But then I was super freeking excited to be there. Yay me!

The beach was just gorgeous.

And while the views outside were amazing, there was plenty to look at inside too. Like these HUGE wall Geckos, much like one I already own.

I seriously contemplated getting one for a few minutes. Later I will show you the gecko I actually came home with. And check out the ceiling at this place - wow!

But seriously, how can you not just enjoy views like these...

Computa was excited to find a coconut!

I really wanted to go out on this sailboat...

Though the row boat is probably more my style...


And the girls?? I think they liked it too...


Tomorrow it's Day 3 - Lamanai, Baby!