My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Tuesday

And my good friend Teresa has a message for any of those people planning to stay home because their candidate didn't make the cut or stay in the race... The money quote:
I know all the arguments about "I can't vote for..." this or that person so I'm staying home. I have two words to say:

GROW UP!

Who told you life is perfect and your choices would be too? That is a fairytale for babies.
Sing it, Sister! I am sooooooooo sick of all of the political whining, pissing and moaning. It's time to stand up and make your voice heard. Just DO it.

As for me it's not so much a "super" Tuesday as it will be a "souper" Tuesday. We are under a winter storm warning (imagine that *sigh*) again so I think I will get ready to hunker down. It's a good day to make soup - French Onion I think.

Anybody want to wager tomorrow will be another snow day?? They are calling for 7-9 inches of the white stuff. The girls think they're great - wait until they realize they will be in school all summer to make up the days. That will go over well...