My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Rough Night

I dream.

I dream vividly.

And more often than I care to admit - my dreams are nightmares. That's why I never watch horror movies - my subconscious can come up with horrors that would make a Hollywood producer wince. And I don't need to feed my *own* imagination with more frightening imagery. I have plenty apparently...

And last night was a doozy. Very clear, very formulaic, long and awful. I dont' know what precipitated this one, or what was UP with my subconscious but I saw things that no mother should see... Over and over and over again.

I need a good brain cleansing. And a double shot of happiness this morning. Or if nothing else, just need those damn images to go away... I hate it when that happens...