My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, December 28, 2007

It's a good day...

To just stay our happy butts home. Look...



Six inches plus, they say. Not a good day to be out and about but an EXCELLENT day to stay in. And home we are... WxMan is enjoying a much needed day off, we have plenty of food and beverage, my folks are in no hurry to get on the road home to Wyoming, did I mention that there is plenty of food and beverage??, and we have critters to entertain us...



I know there is a ton of stuff going on in the world - but to be honest I just can't get all worked up. I think I need to remain unplugged for a while....

I have hot soup and a good book and as Tammi pointed out, it *is* the last Friday of 2007. A healthy dose of R & R sounds like the best plan. For today, anyway...