My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

For lack of anything else to blog...

More cute Doggie pictures!

You can almost hear her sigh, can't you??

Jeez Mom - do you HAVE to put stuff on my head??
And little Miss Molly didn't escape the "fun" either. Heh...


I am the cutest EVAH!
And doesn't she look like the Grinch's puppy?? I think so... Both puppies went to the groomer today, so they even smell good! It freaked Ms. Molly out a bit to be put in a crate and left with a stranger so she is sticking to me like glue this afternoon.

But never have I seen a dog so ecstatic to come HOME. I think she gets it now - she's a keeper. (So long as I can occasionally put silly things on her head and take her picture, of course.)

Like I said - not much going on today. And really?? That's okay.