My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Where in the world???

Is the handy dandy discount MENSA calendar taking us??? Let's find out.

------------------

The names of six geographical places are hidden in the sentences below. Can you find them? (The letters are in consecutive order.)

Can a dancer also sing? Is it a lyre or harp he's carrying?

I saw Ben in the mirror as I argued with his mother. I ran to go get him but he was gone.

----------------------

Okay. For one, if dude is carrying a harp - he must be one farookin' strong guy. And since I *know* Ben's mom? It's a good thing what's her face stopped arguing with her. Just sayin'...

Anyhoo, like always the answers will be found later in the comments. See you then!