My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, June 11, 2007

Sounds about right....

Though I don't think I am quite the stickler for rules that she is...

Wait a minute - who am I kidding?? Of course I am... I have better hair though...


You scored as Hermione Granger, You're one intelligent witch, but you have a hard time believing it and require constant reassurance. You are a very supportive friend who would do anything and everything to help her friends out.

Hermione Granger
90%

Harry Potter

80%

Albus Dumbledore

70%

Remus Lupin

65%

Sirius Black

60%

Ron Weasley

60%

Ginny Weasley

60%

Draco Malfoy

55%

Severus Snape

50%

Lord Voldemort

10%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com

Blatantly stolen from SarahK over at Mountaineer Musings who is probably as big a Harry Potter fan as I am. (And just between you and me? That's saying something....)