My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Company's coming!

So I am running laps in the kitchen getting ready. Man oh man - I so miss the feisty Christina's kitchen right now.... But at least I have a few recipes from there to fall back on. I am making crack - cheesy, bacony shrimp crack.

And yes, I'll post the recipe later.

For now though, it's time for the daily brain bender via the handy dandy discount MENSA calendar. Ready to play?

-----------------

Odd Man Out

Which of the words below is least like the others? (The difference has nothing to do with vowels, consonants or syllables.)
  • ADMIT
  • PARADE
  • HONOR
  • SAVAGE

-----------------------

We we all know how wonky the MENSA logic can be so give it hell, folks! And like always, the answer will be found later in the comments. See you then!