My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sing it with me!

Three big fat robins...

Two kids in shorts...

And the crossing guard was wearing a sweatshirt...
(12 days of Christmas - y'all)

Spring has sprung in Wisconsin. For the moment anyway... I am not completely delusional, just way more optimistic than I should be. Wait - maybe that's the definition of delusional... Oh well, seeing 20 inches of snow melt in two days will do that for a girl.

Yesterday was absolutely glorious! 70 degrees by 4:00pm and Sunny McSunny. Loved it! I actually took time (without guilt) to pour a glass of wine and sit out on the patio with my book to soak up some au natural vitamin D. In short sleeves no less! Did I say glorious?

WxMan got home from work early and immediately threw on a pair of shorts to go out and shoot some hoop with Sporta. We are all ready for warmer weather - though I am not ready for shorts just yet...

It was a very nice break from the snowy cold. And everybody is hoping that Old Man Winter's chokehold has been broken...

I know, I know... by the end of the week we are supposed to be back to having highs in the 30's. Upper 30's though! Still Spring!

Yeah - it's official. I'm delusional. And that's okay...