My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, March 02, 2007

More snow....

What the...???

Alright, I realize it is March 2nd and technically still winter, but this is getting ridiculous!

Last Friday into Saturday a storm that was supposed to produce 1 - 2 inches of the white stuff, gave us 10.

Saturday into Sunday? 10 - 12 more. Then it rained... (Can I get a collective WTF??)

Throughout the week, we have had bits and spurts of more snow and then yesterday? Thunder and rain.

Today? More snow - and school is delayed. I am assuming because the roads out of town are in godawful shape. Whatever....

But what is this snow, rain, snow, thunder snow bullshit?? I thought Punxsutawney Phil predicted an early spring! Where is it??? I don't want to have to shovel my way there for cryin' out loud!!

This is starting to feel like that manure pile/pony joke somehow...

Update: School is now closed - Sporta and Computa are beyond thrilled! I'm still looking for the pony... ;-)