My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

More time to play...

I want some!

But of course, the newsletter deadline is breathing down my neck. ::sigh:: Ah well - no rest for the wicked and the righteous don't need any, eh?

No need for you not to have the opportunity to waste time at work exercise those braincells though, right?

----------------------

Fill in the blanks below to complete the names of four famous British writers.
  • _ O _ R _ D
  • _ I _ _ E _ S
  • _ H _ _ E_ P _ _ R _
  • T _ _ C _ _ R _ _

-----------------------

Man, I bet any one of them would be better at writing the #%^^!% newsletter than I am, too....

Like always, the answers will be found later in the comments. See you then!