My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Last night during A.I.

Another random conversation at my house....

Me: Good Lord - he's a bigger girl than I am!

Steph: Rich, to be honest that's not that hard to do...

Me: ...

Me: Okay, so you have a point. But still!

Steph: Yeah - he's way more pink and frilly than you...

Paula: "So Sanjaya, you're only 17..."

Me: Oh okay - he's just a little baby girl. I won't pick on him anymore....

Steph: That's nice of you. Let's hope that others in America do, though. I don't want to have to see him next week.

Me: Amen...

---------------

Meanwhile, SarahK has live blogged American Idol again and rocked it out. Heh. I would love to see her just one time sitting next to Simon. She could take Paula's place! Sans Loopy Juice, of course...