My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Partaaaay!

And I am up to my eyeballs in prep work. But I do so love a good get together, I do. Even if we are under a Winter Storm Watch from Hell... Good grief!









That's the map for today, kids (right now it's sunny ferGottssake) - tomorrow it is supposed to get really interesting. And Sunday? All bets are off. Ugh.

But regardless, fun will be had at my house - so help me!

I'm headed back to the kitchen right now, though. And I have one more run to the store to make. After that though we are going to batten down the hatches and what will be will be.

I'll post my menu (and a few recipes) this afternoon just for the hell of it. That way it can be enjoyed virtually if need be... Dang snow...