My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Lazy Sunday...

Well, no. Not really. But a girl can hope can't she?? First chance I have had to sit at the computer (or sit period) today. Busy, busy, busy.... **sigh** Frankly, I am tired of being busy.

Oh well, as the old saying goes "No rest for the Wicked and the Righteous don't need any...." I don't know what group I'm in but *that* doesn't seem to matter. There is always more to do.

So I saw this over at Tammi's - seems like an appropriate thing to post today.

Your Ideal Pet is a Big Dog

You're both energetic, affectionate, and a bit goofy.
And neither of you seem to mind very slobbery kisses!


Yup, sounds about right... And I am sure that they would agree...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us