My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Six of one, Half a dozen of the other...

Does it really matter?

I find that I often wake up before the alarm goes of. For those keeping score that means right around 3:45am my eyes pop open and I am essentially "awake." Many days I just go on ahead and get up, but there are other days (like today) that I talk myself out of getting up and continue to doze for the next half hour, feel even more tired, and then am pissed at myself that I didn't just get up in the first place...

So which is better, do you think? Do you go ahead and squeeze in those extra few minutes in bed or are you up and adam? And does it really matter at all? (Do you 'spoze it's a bad thing if I am already thinking about taking a nap this afternoon?)