My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Just a couple of things....

Well, the brain bender didn't last long... Smart people read my blog, obviously.

I am playing catch-up today. Yesterday was a bit of a wash - between work in the morning (not though with the Crazy Lady so far this week), and a meeting in the afternoon that had me a bit stressed out, errands that needed to be run, and hubby being off, very little got accomplished on the homefront.

So today I am going all domestic. Laundry, cooking and cleaning are on the agenda. Thank heavens I can also talk on the phone while I do those things, and occasionally take quick breaks to surf the interweb.

I'm planning to try a new recipe too. Artichokes have finally started looking good, and I have been dying to try this recipe for Parmesan Garlic Roasted Artichokes. Mmmmmm.... Artichokes.... I'll let you know how it turns out.

Otherwise...

  • Am I the only one who was kind of left cold by the season finale of Grey's Anatomy last night?? They are going to kill Denny off and get rid of the cutie vet guy now?? That's crap. And that whole "prom at the hospital" b.s.? More crap. Boo.
  • My car is annoying the hell outta me. Why does it need to be able to "tell me" that it is time to change the oil??? Every.fricken.time.I.get.in.or.out. Ugh. I need a "Chevy Shut Up" button already!
  • How is it that laundry breeds when you are not looking?? Or do I just have 3 or 4 extra people living here that I don't know about?
  • VW is home and apparently survived her family trip to the Magic Kingdom so I can relinquish my keys to her blog. Welcome home VW, Mr. VW, Tater and Tot!

Okay, I am off to make stuffed shells and start my artichokes getting happy. Happy Tuesday!