My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, May 12, 2006

Just F.Y.I.

Once again VW Bug has headed off to Orlando and the Magic Kingdom with Tater and Tot to have some fun and meet up with Boudicca and her Rolling Ball of Noise. I can just imagine the blog fodder that can and will be generated on this outing. Oh. my. goodness.

For what it's worth, I will be holding down the fort over at One Happy Dog Speaks because VW has lost her ever lovin' mind really enjoyed Sticks and I guest blogging for her.

The woman must have acquired a cleaning fairy to trust us with the keys to her blog after the mess we made there last time. Good grief! (And hey, can I borrow that fairy sometime?? I could really use one around here.

Anyway, it's not as good as a trip to Disney World, but if you have ever felt to need to entertain yourself at Wally World, I have posted some suggestions.