My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Things I am learning....

**Blogging and comments are a LOT of fun, but sometimes it is really, really fun to talk on the phone with some of the bloggers you have come to know... I'm just sayin'...

**I need to set aside some of my Type A-ness and get a chore chart going for my kids. From example and via email I have learned that I am doing it all WRONG... Thanks for the inspiration, Christina! Good grief... I have been missing out!

**If you buy flowers to plant, it will rain the next day earlier than you thought it would. Buy and plant the same day. Duh.

**Spiders hate me and I hate them. 'Nuff said.

**People and situations are always more complicated than they appear. Except my Hubby. He really *is* just that relaxed... Seriously.

Okay, I am off to go see what else I can learn. Here's hoping that none of the lessons are painful...