My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, February 24, 2006

Yay Friday!

I promised that I would take my girls out to lunch since they got rave reviews at their respective parent teacher conferences yesterday. So while we are off to go have yummy Chinese food, I will leave you with today's brain bender...
_________

An eight-letter word appears below. Find it by beginning with the correct letter and moving clockwise or counterclockwise around the square using each letter only once.

R----A----G

B----*----G

T----R----A

__________

Answer to follow in the comments.

Update: Whoohoo to jvh from Showcase of a Shattered Mind -- today's smartypants! Happy Friday, y'all. Thanks for playing!