My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Things that make you say....

Damn!

Or in my case, "Damn! Damn. Damn. Damn damnity damn damn damn damn....."

Things like discovering that somebody left the freezer door open.**
%#!^#*%&*%$#$
And the %$#&$*#*! fish tank is leaking! (What a colossal error in judgment that whole project has been...... But that post will have to wait for another day.)

%$#^!&$ $%#^%! *&$^#%
I find myself damn director of the fishy relocation program today. Ever feel the need for your very own personal beep?
I do........... %&#^!

I generally like to decide my own chores for the day thankyouverymuch. Enough with the extra damn crap!!! Grrrrr........

**(Thankfully the turkey was still rock solid, but there are some other things that either got pitched or will get cooked tonight.....)