My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Whoohoo!

The Carnival of Comedy is up and Tommy at Striving For Average is giving away the prize money he found in the carnival in-box to some of the participants!!!! Yay me! I'll be rich! Rich I tell you! This is the best day of my life!!!!

** whisper whisper whisper **
Whaddya mean there's no real money???

** whisper **
It was just spam? Oh. Oh, well. At least my name's still Rich..... Anyhoo, there is lots of funny to be had over at the Carnival and you should go check it out -- even if Tommy isn't giving away money..... ( that would have been nice, though....)

And here is a little funny to get you started!







**I changed the cartoon from the one I had earlier -- I like this one better! :)