My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, May 23, 2005

OMG I'm a Groupie??

Really? I've never been one before!

In my email this morning from Mr. BadExample:

Sorry for the delay in responding. I've been working on putting together
a special blogroll for people who've told me they found my blogging advice
helpful. I finally got around to doing it tonight.
You're on it :-)Harvey

So Wow! I'm on a blogroll!! Yay! But a groupie?? Hmmmmmmmm. I never thought of it that way.

Groupie: n. 1 : a fan of a rock group who usually follows the group around on concert tours2 : an admirer of a celebrity who attends as many of his or her public appearances as possible3 : ENTHUSIAST, AFICIONADO

So okay, I'm a groupie. And when I looked at the comapny I am in on the groupie blogroll it looks like a pretty cool spot to be with some pretty cool folks. So thanks again Harvey!!