My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

This blogging thing is tough!

So once again Harvey of Bad Example fame puts together another post that speaks to me as a neo-blogger just when I really needed it.

I have been an avid fan of MANY blogs and bloggers for the last 2 1/2 years or so and really, as a blogger I feel rather inadequate. Other blogs do such a great job in so many different ways it is hard to feel like I have anything to contribute to the blogosphere that hasn't already been done better, funnier, smarter or more in depth than anything I could imagine.

It's not that I am looking to draw in a ginormous readership like A Small Victory, Lileks, IMAO, Bad Example, Althouse, or Instapundit. I am just looking to find my own voice, vent when I need to, create a family journal, and write everyday. Is that so much to ask? Some days it is. But thanks to Mr. Bad Example I think I will stick with it -- for a while longer anyway. Even if the whole "how to leave a track back" thing still eludes me..... I'll figure this stuff out eventually I hope! :-)