My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Thursday that feels Friday

Am I ready for the weekend or what?


My friend Mac arrives this afternoon for a weekend break from her family. I imagine that blogging will be light while many giggles are shared and wine consumed. Hubby is due home after a week away on business too! Whoohoo!

Latest Uncle Ben update -- we got some good news last night! So they did another MRI and CATscan yesterday just "in case" (we thought it was a done deal after 2 no-way-jose's) and now they have decided to do surgery! He goes in Friday. I am so thankful that they can do *something* -- it just wasn't looking good. Now it is still crappy but we have a ray of hope. I talked to him this evening and he was happy to have some kind of solution instead of just a wait and see stance (aka death sentence). HE really wants to fight and live -- can't say that I blame him.

Anyway, just thought I'd share the sorta good news. Give a shout out to the BIG GUY for Uncle Ben for me if you have a chance. Thanks.