My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Preview to coming attractions...

Ready to get on the road with these two??


We took the girls to a Fun Park (think lazer tag, batting cages, miniature golf, and obviously Go-Karts) on Sunday just to have a little fun and enjoy the mild temps and the sunshine.

Sporta was finally tall enough to drive her own rig. Whoohoo!

Go speed racer! I wonder if I could get something like that for them to drive when they come of age... Hmmmmm..... I'm thinking a big rubber bumper around the whole thing and warning lights and sounds would be just the thing! Or maybe I'll just keep them on a closed course...

Now if we could just get the Spring weather here permanently - 37 degrees and rain after a day like that is just no fun...