My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, November 19, 2007

Survived...

The WHOLE weekend.

The "Spiritual Gifts" Workshop that took All.Day.Saturday. Gah... Shockingly enough (not) I have already figured out what my "gifts" are and use them regularly. Go figure... So there's 9 hours of my life that I will never get back. Oh well...

And yesterday I survived the Mother of all Migraines - good Lord people. I don't get a really bad one very often and I don't know how all y'all who suffer from these big nasty suckers on a regular basis do it... If I did get them more often then every few years or so I would definitely have an arsenal of prescription meds to turn to. A BIG arsenal.

So once I fell into bed last night at 11pm, wiped out and in definite need of rest and a hatchet removed from my head leave it to my subconscious to remind me that hey - things could always be worse... I dreamed that I fell down the stairs and broke both arms. Niiiiiice. Nothing like a little bit of perspective, Eh?

I'll go with a headache any day.

So today I am playing a bit of catch up - my head is much better and I need to make up for my lack of productiveness yesterday. Anybody else shocked to discover that Thanksgiving is Thursday?? Holy cow - how did that happen??

Nothing like hitting the ground running - now I just need to try not to fall down.