My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Back to the Salt Mines...

Well, such at they are. Life is pretty good around here...

Yesterday I did *exactly* what I wanted to do. And that was nice. Lots of fun phone calls and well wishes. More than a few fantabulous gifts. [You guys ROCK!] I am blessed with wonderful family and friends. And WxMan remembered this year - whoohoo! Bonus!

Today though, it's back to work. I have a lot of projects that need to be finished - hell, some that needed to be started! And the holidays are fast approaching - not that I have to tell you. You'd have to be living under a rock not to have noticed the retail madness has already begun.

So it's a Wednesday that feels like Monday all over again - and I am yet a bit older. That's all good considering the alternative, dont'cha think??

Yeah - me too.