My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Case of the Blues Blahs...

And I cannot for the life of me pinpoint why - it just is.

We are busy, but not excruciatingly so. Nothing all that interesting is going on. I mean really, do you want to hear about me organizing the "Harvest Party" for Computa's class?? *I* don't even want to hear about it - and I am the room mom!

Or the potluck luncheon I am somehow organizing for church on Sunday?? Yeah. Boooooooooring....

Gah...

Nothing new with the house either. You finally get to a point after moving when you can "tolerate" everything and you just don't want to f*ck it all up by opening another box. Just leave things be - they are FINE. I will admit I *am* looking forward to decorating for Christmas though...

My new chairs came in - yes that is different fabric than the neato geometric I picked out. The factory sat on the order and ran out of my fabric - darn them. But these look nice and they are super comfy - so that's all good.


Otherwise I have a backsplash that I need to create in the laundry room (whoo!) and a couple of tables still to refurbish so they can take their rightful place in the Man room. And... Uh...

See what I mean?? Booooooring. Maybe boring's not so bad though - excitement can be overrated.

Alrighty - I am off to match socks and put together something yummy for the party tomorrow. Best to keep this thrill ride rolling...